First Flight HD 60fps

svnerd

Hello everyone, this would be my first time posting a video on this forum so please be gentle lol.  Anyway, I decided to make a short little video using the C172 RG from Alabeo and the Toronto City scenery from ISDG.  I would really appreciate some feedback, comments and suggestions for the future!

• Upvote 2

Very good, congratulations! Music is to the point.

I'm no video guy but I think if you start with open door, preflight check and annotations it would be nice and somewhat more convincing to have annotations during flight too and also see the taxiing to the apron and engine shutdown.

Keep it up

Flo

Thanks FloB, that thought had crossed my mind but I wasn't sure if putting more annotations would have been a bit much (my excuse for being lazy lol  :lol: ).  Also, I felt I was running out of time with the music with no more room so to speak to show other clips.

I am thinking of making at least two more videos in a similar context.  The song was made by Approaching Nirvana and they have two other songs called "Second Flight" and "Final Flight" so I'm still thinking what kind of theme for X-plane would suit the music.

svnerd