New GPS?

ansorgj

I'm in the process of updating the Duchess and the Sundowner to have the new GPS as well as POSSIBLY some new textures and mesh.

Keeping in mind, I have to fit it in with Citation work, so not sure when it will be done.  But it shouldn't be long.  Most likely about a month.  

I'll keep people updated in these forums.

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...

Thanks Goran .. I'd like to get the Duchess, but will wait until it gets the update. I'd love it for my PNG flying!

I don't know how long the Duke 3D model's been on the LES Facebook page, but it's beautiful. Would be very happy if the Turbine Duke @ LES standard ever saw the light of day in X-Plane.

Edited by pryoski

• 3 months later...

I'm in the process of updating the Duchess and the Sundowner to have the new GPS as well as POSSIBLY some new textures and mesh.<br />Keeping in mind, I have to fit it in with Citation work, so not sure when it will be done. But it shouldn't be long. Most likely about a month. <br />I'll keep people updated in these forums.

<br />Hi Goran,<br /><br />I've just bought this aircraft. Really great to fly. Any chance to have an update with the new GPS ?<br /><br />Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for your reply,

Perhaps I was not clear, what I cant do is install the Duchess on my win10 - 64bit, latest version of both.

What I have found is that the installer "Bitrock Installbuilder" may need updating! I have another program using

this installer with the same incompatability.

I have no problem installing other programs!

Sorry if this is not the forum for my enquiry but I am stumped as to how to fix.

Cheers,

John

Hi Cameron,

Ok I understand and I guess I know what I mean but have difficulty relaying it by text.

Hope this is enough info.

(1) have done a reinstall of my operating sys win 10.

(2) have re-downloaded the Duchess.

(3) am able to get to the entering of my X-Aviation email

(4) receive message "you need to specify a value" cant go further I presume it is only the email that is required as there is only one text box to use.

Double checked my email with X-Aviation account and is correct.

If I am not following the correct procedure then I apologize in advance.

Regards,

John

• 1 year later...
On ‎06‎.‎12‎.‎2015 at 4:14 AM, Goran_M said:

Thanks.

An update is planned.  New mesh, new textures, flight model tweaks and adjustments.

Expect it some time in the new year.

Hi, I have just returned to X-Plane after a long break and wonder whether I missed the update announcement?