The A310-300 Project

MartinJ

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your interest in my project. As you can see from the screenshots the project is still in a very early phase. The priority at the moment is getting the modelling of the 3D cockpit ready, so any decisions regarding dates or eye candies haven't even made it on my list yet.

Edited by MartinJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, kingdarius2005 said:

Will it be available for X-plane 11, and approximately when will it be complete.

Really looking forward to flying an A310!!! 

Currently there's no planned release date as he is the only developer (someone correct me if I'm wrong), which can slow down rate of progress and predictability of schedule.

Welcome to the forum!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

You should find the developers of the SSW A310 for FS2k2 and FS9, they put a huge effort in creating a study level A310 for back then but alas it was full of bugs due to its sophistication, I don't know if you could use their help or maybe they can use yours!

And a very happy new year to you and your cute family!

Jad

Hi Jad,

happy new year to you too and thanks for your comment. It's a little funny that you mention SSW because I actually was one of their beta testers back then. When SSW came up with their first screenshots I was already working on my own freeware A306/A310 project for FS9 along with some friends. Our group was called HNAC and if you are old enough you might remember the awesome A306 panel which was created by Simon Toppmann. Anyway SSW had a great interior model (I still remember some of their great renderings) but was lacking an appropriate exterior model. So they eventually bought our model and added some slight improvements. However this is all a thing of the past - SSW as well as HNAC don't exist anymore. Just my little hobby project is still alive, although the overall pace is admittedly slow.

Take care,
Martin

Wow Martin, I didn't know you were involved in all this :D, I am indeed more than old enough, and HNAC 's A306 was an enjoyable airplane! I flew the real A306 for TMA from 2010 till their permanent shut down in 2014, let me tell you, your overhead model had me jaw dropping all over. If I ever return to the A306 I will let you know. Keep it up!

• 2 months later...
On 1/2/2018 at 6:34 PM, MartinJ said:

Hi Jad,

happy new year to you too and thanks for your comment. It's a little funny that you mention SSW because I actually was one of their beta testers back then. When SSW came up with their first screenshots I was already working on my own freeware A306/A310 project for FS9 along with some friends. Our group was called HNAC and if you are old enough you might remember the awesome A306 panel which was created by Simon Toppmann. Anyway SSW had a great interior model (I still remember some of their great renderings) but was lacking an appropriate exterior model. So they eventually bought our model and added some slight improvements. However this is all a thing of the past - SSW as well as HNAC don't exist anymore. Just my little hobby project is still alive, although the overall pace is admittedly slow.

Take care,
Martin

Hey man, I hammered the hell out of that HNAC A300, I absolutely loved it :).. I really am looking into getting a wide body airliner and I do want another A300/310 in my hanger.. I am a patient person however and my trusty 737 is keeping the hours rolling in on World Wide virtual.

Keep up the great work dude!.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2018 at 3:46 PM, jadaz said:

Hi Martin, how have you been? are you related to the CremonaSoft A310?

Jad

I highly doubt it. CremonaSoft A310 has been regarded as absolute garbage, their 3d modeling isn't even close to the level of detail of this project.

Edited by UA90