A view missing items from the After-Start Gizmo checklist?

breadwild

There are some items* mentioned in the Quick Start guide, e.g., Bleed Valve reset, that might be nice to have on the Gizmo checklist. Otherwise I'm looking at the Gizmo and one I wrote out. Be lovely to have everything in one place. Just saying...

BTW, had my first couple of full flights (VOR nav and ILS approaches) where everything went textbook. I love this aircraft. And, oh, the sounds—the best on any plane I've flown in X-Plane. Looking forward to the better radio tuning UI and having the Garmin (able to do real SIDs and STARs)

Brad

*Bleed value reset, Main Inv to "on", Standby Pitot on, RMI set

Bleed valve reset is already included as part of the "Before Engine Start" virtual checklist.  The main inverter switch is NOT part of the checklists in the official Saab documentation. The standby pitot and RMI are basically selected by the pilot as needed and are not "required" during any particular phase of operations and therefore would also not be on the checklists.

Edited by JGregory