Saab 340A update features.

Goran_M

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Again. I was reading the manual and I understand the the Pilot chart view is limited to 5 items in the list. Is it possible to increase the number of list items? Conditions change and would like to have the option to select the appropriate STAR and Approach chart and 5 items are not enough to have them ready. Thanks.

Loving the aircraft by the way. Awesome work.

EDIT. Do yo mind posting a template of the mapping of the square texture file for the charts? It being square and since most charts are not, I am guessing the approbate size and position , doing so for a multitude of chars to be ready is a bit extra work.  Thanks

Edited by scubajuan_new

Hello Again. I was reading the manual and I understand the the Pilot chart view is limited to 5 items in the list. Is it possible to increase the number of list items? Conditions change and would like to have the option to select the appropriate STAR and Approach chart and 5 items are not enough to have them ready. Thanks.

As far as increasing the number of charts that are available, that will probably not make it into the next update.  Will consider this for the future.

EDIT. Do yo mind posting a template of the mapping of the square texture file for the charts? It being square and since most charts are not, I am guessing the approbate size and position , doing so for a multitude of chars to be ready is a bit extra work.  Thanks

I'm not sure what you mean by a template.  Simply scale the chart to fit the square on the vertical dimension and flush to the left edge.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope they've fixed the shape of the glareshield, I didn't see it mentioned in the fix list   so I pin my hope's on the last line "… and maybe more"

No, and it won't be. Just like I told you in 2013.

Hi guys! Any ideas on the date of the release of the update?

No idea as of yet. We had an open beta application just in the last few days, so all I can say is we'll be entering a larger beta for the time being. :)

• 2 weeks later...