340A and PilotEdge

turby47

Hello,

While I was reading a review about PilotEdge, I found that 340A is not really flyable with PilotEdge due to its radio controls.

(according to ASN's PilotEdge review: http://asn-xp.aerosoft.com/?page_id=11834 )

Is that true? If so, it is absolutely a bad thing that I cannot fly my 340A in PE network.

So, my question is: Are you guys going to make a change on the radio control so that people like me will enjoy piloting 340A in PE network?

Thanks,

KC

Edited by turby47

Please let me say that the aircraft is flyable on Pilotedge. However, plan your flights away from areas you know will require several frequency changes. When you know your next frequency will be tower, start working on it right away so you aren't fumbling through the radios while on 5 mile final.

I've found that destinations near Santa Barbara are great for the Saab. So have a look at landing KSMX, KSBP, KSBA. Other good destinations are KBFL or KPSP. Anything in SoCal is pretty tough.

Marcus