Searching Avro RJ pilots and fans!!

SwissCyul

Well the RJ100 is the first with the new update. The cockpit layout and the exterior will be transferred to the other models as soon as the Update goes out of beta. It depends on what you like to fly with :) RJ70+RJ85 are the ones with the extreme STOL abilities. So if you like to fly to challenging airports, those are best. The RJ100 is like a CRJ900 or an Embraer170 with 4 Engines. Just a great regional airliner. I got all of them, because when you buy them separate they cost each 22$. But when you buy a package with all 3 the 2 extra planes costs 7$ each. If you want to begin to fly with it, just buy the RJ100 because this one is currently with the best cockpit and Exterior model :)

Hello Mr SwissCyul.

Can you please post a 2D panel (RJ100) screenshot. (I like to use and fly using 2D panel)

Thanks

Carlos

Edited by Carlos Garcia

Hello Mr SwissCyul.

Can you please post a 2D panel (RJ100) screenshot. (I like to use and fly using 2D panel)

Thanks

Carlos

The beta doesn't have a 2D panel, at least not yet. Given the way most developers are going, and the fact that so much more functionality can be incorporated into 3D panels, I'd be quite surprised if at this stage there will be a 2D panel in the final release. And I've always been a fan of 2D panels too.

Edited by clavel9

The beta doesn't have a 2D panel, at least not yet. Given the way most developers are going, and the fact that so much more functionality can be incorporated into 3D panels, I'd be quite surprised if at this stage there will be a 2D panel in the final release. And I've always been a fan of 2D panels too.

...  Thanks for your kind answer Mr clavel9, I have the freeware version with a nice 2D panel. Maybe I can take out the 3D panel and use the Freeware 2D Panel version. Have to see first what systems are simulated in the plane.

Regards

Carlos

Edited by Carlos Garcia

I have the RJ70/85/100 package and am really curious to see improvements in the cockpit textures. They're terrible to the point of not being able to read what it says :(

Will check out the latest nightly build though. The last one I looked at was back in August.

Edit: Nevermind! Much, much better! Quite liking the look now. Might just start flying the RJ now :)

Edited by finkelstein
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...