FMS - Invalid entry problem again?

goelm

I have searched for a solution and nothing seems to fix this issue trying to init position at the airport. deleting the cache has no effect... reinstalled 3 times and still fms not happy... Xplane10 is on steam and the files are verified.. I think I need a hand on this problem.

Edited by goelm

Sorry about the half baked post... got interrupted and it looks like I may have negligent. :(

I have xplane10 64 bit on windows 7.

Just got the CRJ200 last night, so hopefully that is current.

set both IRS modes to NAV.

I press "index" on the FMS to bring up the menu and execute the pos init.

The airport is listed and I press the left function key (L2).

[invalid data} displays on the bottom immediately.

The problem causes xplane to crash. the log file is a mess and not sure why or if the c++ redistributable  is issue? I also have skymaxxpro, maxxfx, and cessna corvalis tt all from X-Aviation and all appears good.

Log.txt

I went to the tutorial and put two and two together and now I can get the pos init to function B)... a bit wet behind the ears, but learning, learning, I was confusing what had to be entered and my what a mess I made.  about the log file, is it normal for all the syntax errors? it is xplane choking on game code?

Sorry,  L2?

If I don´t remember bad  I push R2... :mellow:

LESA N40 57.12 W005 30.12 aparecerá debajo de la etiqueta AIRPORT. Ahora simplemente tiene que copiar dichas coordenadas al la zona de escritura. Para hacer esto, tiene que presionar el botón  2RK.
Edited by Skorp