Scenery problem

basswatson

Since uploading 10.30 I have had some scenery problems. I have attached some screenshots. The problem is some blue hatched areas in the UK photo scenery and the lights, airport lights, PAPI etc appearing as white squares. 

I have reordered the custom scenery file as suggested on the forum but the problem persists. I reloaded x-plane several times with a variety of planes including the default Cessna 172 as also suggested but still no joy.

I have a feeling the problem is not necessarily related to 10.30 but a perhaps a corrupt file.

I have since uninstalled SkyMaxx Pro and the problem disappeared. I then loaded ver 1.3.3 in and that works fine. I upgraded again to ver 2.0, doing the proper uninstall of 1.3.3 and the problem returned to that shown in the screen shots. I am now flying with ver 1.3.3 with no problems. I think this is a problem with the UK photo scenery or X-Plane 10.30 or both.

Any comments or ideas welcome.

post-9432-0-10049300-1412692089_thumb.jp

post-9432-0-05367900-1412692091_thumb.jp

post-9432-0-88110400-1412692094_thumb.jp

• 5 weeks later...

Since uploading 10.30 I have had some scenery problems. I have attached some screenshots. The problem is some blue hatched areas in the UK photo scenery and the lights, airport lights, PAPI etc appearing as white squares. 

Same here (on Golden Gate Scenery, San Francisco)

Skymaxx Pro 2.1

X-Plane latest release on mac

Edited by hdonner