[XPLANENATION] Aerobridge DC-10

Orcair

XplanenationSig_zps29041853.jpg

Aerobridge Studios' DC-10

For X-Plane 10.30+

Full Review: http://www.xplanenation.com/aerobridge-dc-10-default.html

INTRO

After many months of previews, Aerobridge has released their version of the default X-Plane 10 default DC-10 by Javier Rollon. Featuring new liveries, an updated panel and custom sounds, the model has been reinvigorated, unlike sadly, the DC10 itself after its numerous safety flaws during its debut. 

EXTERIOR

The greatest improvement to the model is the exterior. Glossy, high-resolution liveries of Continental, Northwest, Alitalia,Korean Air and FedEx are outstanding - rivets are dynamically modeled alongside the wings (default), engines (default) and passenger windows. The grime and dirt on the liveries add to the realism - the plane is 30 years old and demonstrates that well....

Full Review and Photos at X-Planenation!

post-96005-0-93813800-1412538779_thumb.j

I'm sure it's in the works but honestly I think this plane is pretty amazing :)

The main issue I have is that its being touted as an amazing upgrade whereas its really a basic update to the cockpit and new liveries. I'm sure updates will happen but there seems to be a lot of hype about a very basic update/upgrade at the moment.

Orcair, we never promised a 3d cockpit in the first place. I feel your review was slightly inaccurate in that area. we only stated that the aircraft will be mostly for users who love to fly outside on the exterior. We mentioned that system depth on the DC-10 is little to none, and the cockpit is designed to get the plane flying around. of course the cockpit is too basic and some users disapprove. which is why we are bringing in updates for the DC-10 in a few weeks time.

Concerning the "hype" of the next update, we did not detect any "hype" around the upcoming update, we did not even mention specifically whats going to be in the next update. we only briefly mentioned improvements to the cockpit.

I hope this clears something up.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/14/2016 at 11:24 AM, DenverSpotting said:

Where is the re-uploaded aircraft? I would really like to use it, and i cannot find it anywhere.

On 4/5/2016 at 4:32 PM, MD1102 said:

where at 

Patience. Something good is coming.

Edited by UA90