So, erm.....seasons?

scotchegg

I have taken the russian textures, as all the rest are way to complicated to install and make it work. I tried with simple season, but it failed.

This means that I have manually to copy the season into the "custom scenery" folder and out, when I need want a change. At least with this method I am in control and I know it works.

A payware season package with Fall, Winter and Spring would be very welcome.

Cheers

Martin

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Ugh thats a tough question to answer for any project it all depends on a lot of variables...

External influences

Project size

Bug killing

Life events

X-plane limitations and work around

Optimization and texture refinement

Marketing

Documentation

So on and so on.....taking those things into account you can see how difficult it is to put a time on it....

Take it you miss freeware then John ;)

• 4 months later...

Are you planing to override default textures for summer , and not just winter/fall/spring?

As IMO , some regions in europe espicially , should have greener fields... go to czech republic for example even with HD MESH , fields look way too brown.

Atlhough some parts in europe do have brown textures , espicially hot regions such as spain , but I belive this could be solved by REGION commands that libraries in Xplane can have.

I hope it'll be something like FTX global for FSX/P3D.

Edited by ixpt

Are you planing to override default textures for summer , and not just winter/fall/spring?

As IMO , some regions in europe espicially , should have greener fields... go to czech republic for example even with HD MESH , fields look way too brown.

Atlhough some parts in europe do have brown textures , espicially hot regions such as spain , but I belive this could be solved by REGION commands that libraries in Xplane can have.

I hope it'll be something like FTX global for FSX/P3D.

Maxxfx and some creativity will bring you a less drab landscape......I should put together a theme for you to use....

Yeah i get you , bu it's not a matter of overall colors of the sim , it's rather the texture it self ; regions like czech republic should have more green fields.

The only developers that i saw playing with default textures , Are xhtlabs , i hope you'll manage to do that , and bring a complete

Package :-)

A good region in that term btw , with hd mesh, is switzerland.

• 3 months later...