Flying the Panthera

Mario Donick

Leg 1: Portoroz to Innsbruck

Part 1 of a Let's Play series where I fly the Panthera to places which you can tell me:

Sorry for the bad video quality, my computer is too slow for HD recording ;)

Comments are mostly in German, but later in the video (12:00) I also start to talk in English.

Next destination is Lugano, but you can write me in the YT comments where I should go next (starting from Lugano; I can fly to all destinations included in my scenery map: https://mapsengine.google.com/map/viewer?mid=zKdUoyDRH6j0.k7Q3rMFgZpe4)

Edited by Mario Donick
  • Upvote 3

Great videos ! B)

Mario, have you played with the stereo on the Panthera ?  It comes with 2 songs. You can add your own to. :D

Yes, I know -- but for the YouTube videos, I don't listen to own music. Otherwise the videos would probably be blocked in Germany, because YouTube and the GEMA (important organziation for music licensing in Germany) don't have an agreement about that. So if I play a song in my video which is available in Germany, it is not allowed and YouTube either blocks access to the video in Germany, or removes the audio...

And here comes part 4:

Leg 4: Voghera to Modena

• Upvote 1