C23 Sundowner Problems

I just purchased the C23 Sundowner and it looks great and works alright except one thing! The Enigine or RPM not sure but at Full throttle the engine seems to produce 2100 to 2200 max RPM when I believe the correct should be more like 2500. The RPM gauge even has the green arc to 2600RPM. I seen that another guy posted this same thing a while ago but you guys never followed up on it?

I am using X-Plane 10.25 

Any chance we can get an update/follow up?

• 6 months later...

Any progress on this?  Just purchased as well since I fly one routinely except in the polar vortex winter here.  A little tweaking on the power issue noted above and the opportunity to add the latest Garmin 430 in version 10.3 would allow me to practice instrument just like sitting in the real thing.  I can provide some real world numbers if helpful.

Thanks!

Heck I would pay an upgrade fee to have this plane upgraded for the latest XP. this is my favorite a/c of all time and was stoked to see a great looking one for XP then bummed to see the bugs! Happy to actually see some response here now hopefully we will see this baby in the virtual skies soon!

Ok, here's where I've tinkered with the model-  Engine set at 120hp, prop diameter to 2.99, speed through prop 110 at 2500rpm.   Empty weight up to 1588 from 1288.  CG- moved the aircraft and fuel tanks back another .2 feet.  Putting in actual flight plan fuel, passengers, baggage model performs pretty close to real world for me.  Now for the bonus-  under Standard, Systems there is a block on the lower left side for FMS/GPS- set both to use modern ARINC424 and you get the version 10 Garmin 430. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

http://forums.x-pilot.com/topic/7799-interest-check-duchess-c23-sundowner-update/#entry84380

There's a lot going on in the LES "offices" at the moment...things I can't discuss.  But I've finished the new exterior mesh of the C23 and the flight model is about half done.

I'm working on it, just no timeline yet.  I can look into wrapping up the flight model and issuing it as an update, but I'll have to discuss that with Cameron.