SkyMaxx Pro installation problem

sirhc221

I downloaded Skymaxx pro a few days ago and have been unable to install the program.  Every time I go to enter my 'customer email address' it keeps asking me to 'specify a value'.

I have sent an email to x-aviation the moment I couldn't install the software, does anyone know how long it takes for them to reply, or is there an easy solution?

thanks in advance

Chris,

I just looked up your account. Your second e-mail went into a spam box because our system shows you as non-responsive to us, but sending in multiple support tickets after we have already replied to you the first go around.

Three days ago you sent in a request for support. On that very day you were replied to. Just 34 minutes ago the system sent you an automated follow-up saying that if you did not reply to the ticket we replied to, the support ticket would be closed.

I would advise you to check your spambox with your e-mail provider.

• 3 months later...

I've installed SkyMaxxPro 2 sucessfully. However, i don't see the cloud effects even after setting skymaxxpro config from the plugin menu... anyone here got the same issue? I can only see clouds if i disable silverlining...

Euf

Please don't make multiple posts in multiple places of the forum about the same exact thing.

• 1 year later...