Issues with Throttle and The right wing light

1. I can't drag throttle by mouse to go so I had to get a controller to set it up to go. It's kinda annoying because I have to hold it to go.

2. The right wing light is off. This plane nose and the left wing light are on. I tried to turn HDR set on, the right wing light is still off. I believe its a bug. I tried everything to turn the right wing light on. It don't. I wouldn't see well at night in cockpit while landing.

I hope you guys can fix it... Thank you!

Ad 2

The right light switch has 3 positions - off (centre), taxi light and landing light (up or down, I don't remember exactly). Left light switch has only 2 - off (centre) and landing light on (up). Could the confusion be the cause of the problem?

Ad 1

Sorry, I can't help with this, I have never tried to move it by a mouse (and probably never will :-) ). But the keys F1 and F2 works reasonably well - I sometimes disable the throttle controller during long flights and use a keyboard for small adjustments just in case I accidentally moved the throttle, which is not that hard because it has no friction lock.

I have just checked the number 2 and it is correct.. the right wing illuminates (only in HDR mode if not only the user will see a centered spill when both landing lights are illuminated)

I think what happens to you.. If the nose light is illuminated then the right wing is not. Check the switch.. it has to be set to the up possition. It has 3 positions. 

With the problem you had in the Ad1 I think you should read more deeply the manual and the addendums for changes  made in the plane.

Thanks!