Skymaxx and 10.3 beta

MSFS Ralf

After installing the beta I had to activate Skymaxx again. Did I make something wrong when I installed the beta? I don't want to run out of activations during the beta cycle.

Your activation came from the same hardware you have always used, so the activation doesn't count against you. You can install and uninstall on the same machine as many times as you like, including activating.

My guess is you decided to do a fresh 10.3 install rather than an update, so you likely (I assume) re-installed SkyMaxx Pro to this new install, which prompted an activation because license data is stored locally in the specific X-Plane install. No need to worry. :)

• Upvote 1

Great to know that activations from the same hardware do not count, thanks. But no, it was not a fresh install. It was good old .25 updated with .30 beta. Sometimes computers play dirty tricks on us. But as it does not munch ky activations, no problems. Back to beta...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk