Detailed manuals
6 liveries included
AerLingus
Air France
Aloha Airlines
KLM
Southwest
WestJet

http://www.flyjsim.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=37:732-twinjet-released

http://www.flyjsim.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=36:732_twinjet&Itemid=2

Looks great!! I'm just a bit disappointed by the livery selection and the price...

I wish we could have at least one airline from Canada that still flies the 737-200...(First Air, Canadian North, Air Inuit,...) 

And 47 dollars for it??!!

I think i will wait for the IXEG 737 to be released... 

Edited by SwissCyul

I'm sure more liveries will come! I'm already making myself a BA one :D

It's a really, really nice plane for the most part though, I like it a lot already and I normally have no interest in classic airliners! My reason for buying it was in part as a 'spring board' to the IXEG 737 too, so that should be good!

Edited by jiggyb2

Mhm, i was expecting the price to be around 30$. Because the 727 and the Q400 are also 32$... 

The disappointment with the livery selection is because FJS asked everyone in his forum to say which liveries we want for the 737. Well, he took none of the suggestions. And there were really about 30 posts saying they want liveries from Canadian airlines...

I guess everyone has to make there own choices ;) 

Fortunately the 737 is easy to paint so I'll be making a few liveries in the next few days! The selection provided was weird though...

There won't be any livery packs but a full paint kit will be out soon, so expect some more free liveries!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great!! I'm just a bit disappointed by the livery selection and the price...

I wish we could have at least one airline from Canada that still flies the 737-200...(First Air, Canadian North, Air Inuit,...) 

$47 is a good price for it. Not every aircraft can be priced at $19. I think that $47 is a fair asking price because they've put a lot of work into it. I hope you're not disappointing when the IXEG 737 will be more than likely priced at $60. 

Jack will be releasing a paint kit soon. FlyJSim is a small group. I would rather get the plane itself first then get the liveries later rather than Jack having to satisfy everyone's request for the liveries they want and delay release. 

There is room for both the 732 and 733. They are different aircraft with different systems despite being called 737's. You'll have to fly both of them differently since the 732 lacks a FMC, the JT8D's are finicky and need to be watched so they don't catch fire( though the failures are not currently in the initial release), etc. No need to divide into two camps between FJS 732 and the IXEG 733. 

Edited by ChevyRules

Just picked it up, because I would like to support developers taking the risk of releasing these classics!  I've loved the 737 from my childhood days and happy to see this one on the market.  First impression is positive, understanding that this a 1-man (2-man?) operation. Framerates are much lower than I would like, lower than the Saab 340 on my machine, which means I'll need to adjust scenery settings.  Looking forward to spending some time with this bird!

Mhm, i was expecting the price to be around 30$. Because the 727 and the Q400 are also 32$... 

The disappointment with the livery selection is because FJS asked everyone in his forum to say which liveries we want for the 737. Well, he took none of the suggestions. And there were really about 30 posts saying they want liveries from Canadian airlines...

I guess everyone has to make there own choices ;)

The 727 released at the same price point of around $50. Just because you expect something to release at a price does not mean it wll release for that. $47 is a very fair price for what you get. Since you are complaining about the price, I will assume you do not have it and do not know the quality of the aircraft.

Let me ask you this? Would you rather have had it like 727, no Paint kit and having to also buy the Liveries? I think most people like the fact they will be able to get liveries for free or make thier own.

Liveries list:

Blank White

Aer Lingus

South West

WestJet (canadian airline FYI)

KLM

Air France

Aloha Airlines

Soooo Saying he took no ones sugestion is completly a false statement. Its more like he did not do what you wanted and now your complaining about it.

Support the Devs Currently developing for X-plane. Without them we would have nothing.

I guess they're realizing that the livery pack model isn't really a money maker.

Perhaps Alex and I can give the bird the same treatment we did the 727. New white base textures and 10-15 liveries.

Would love to see that myself! Seems we've already got a few liveries being uploaded at the org, and I just uploaded my British Airways Multipack here too!

PgRiBqz.png

Edited by jiggyb2
  • Upvote 1

Hobofat: you mentioned frame rates being lower than the Saab. Do you use a Mac or windows? <br /><br />Any other people with the Saab experiencing this with the B732? If frame rates are lower, I would definitely not be able to purchase it then. I love the Saab but it is at the brink of my machine without turning settings down significantly.

Windows 8. Fairly new machine too. i7 4770 3.4ghz // 16 gb Ram // NVIDIA GTX 770 4 gb

That is very odd. The 732 should perform very well on that system. 

I have a 27" iMac with the 4670 and 780M and I get about 30-34 FPS with the 732 which is about the same as I get with the 727 and FF 757. 

Edited by ChevyRules

The 727 released at the same price point of around $50. Just because you expect something to release at a price does not mean it wll release for that. $47 is a very fair price for what you get. Since you are complaining about the price, I will assume you do not have it and do not know the quality of the aircraft.

Let me ask you this? Would you rather have had it like 727, no Paint kit and having to also buy the Liveries? I think most people like the fact they will be able to get liveries for free or make thier own.

Liveries list:

Blank White

Aer Lingus

South West

WestJet (canadian airline FYI)

KLM

Air France

Aloha Airlines

Soooo Saying he took no ones sugestion is completly a false statement. Its more like he did not do what you wanted and now your complaining about it.

Support the Devs Currently developing for X-plane. Without them we would have nothing.

Wooow.... 

i think you guys all got my point in a whole different direction... 

First of all, Westjet is not flying the 737 anymore!!! And i said he didn't take any suggestions of the Canadian members in the community. 

My posts were not meant in any critical way against the developers. I just wrote my first thoughts. And i didn't say that i will not buy the aircraft. And i have no problem with buying extra liveries like for the 757 and the 727. 

So if you all could maybe calm down and stop hating on someones opinion that would be greatly appreciated. 

• Upvote 2

Wooow.... 

i think you guys all got my point in a whole different direction... 

First of all, Westjet is not flying the 737 anymore!!! And i said he didn't take any suggestions of the Canadian members in the community. 

My posts were not meant in any critical way against the developers. I just wrote my first thoughts. And i didn't say that i will not buy the aircraft. And i have no problem with buying extra liveries like for the 757 and the 727. 

So if you all could maybe calm down and stop hating on someones opinion that would be greatly appreciated. 

GO HABS GO  :)  :(  :angry: