FlightFactor 777 update 1.6 Releasing Today

HarryCYUL

Hi I am both a avid fan of these 2 ACF developments and purchased them both from .org store.

My question to those that have DL the updates.

Does anyone have issues with the DL rate from the .org Store?

I have tried DL the B757 4 times for it to trickle out to a max of 4 hours??

Started to get the same for the T7, with it taking 2 hours?

Now I am in Australia, so I know our internet is back in 1996, but I haven't any throttle issues with my ISP, nor do I have issues with my internet cause I have no problem DL from other providers.

Has anyone is Australia been hampered by this?

Am I the only one?

Cheers for any guidance Xplane Amigos.

Teddit

Hi, guys!

I'm not 100% sure, how did the pilots program the FMC so they can fly VHHH-EGLL the long way which is about 11,300 miles or about 22 hours? I think the FMC programs the shortest route like VHHH-EGLL westward which is about 12 hours. Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

• Downvote 1

Hi, Emirates380!

I know how to program the route into the FMC. I just don't know how the pilots program the VHHH-EGLL route the long way into the FMC which enables them to fly from VHHH-EGLL the long way or eastward or about 11,300 miles or about 22 hours which the boeing 777-200LR record distance. I searched on the internet about how the pilots programmed the EGLL-VHHH the long way or eastward route into the FMC but I cannot seem to find what I'm looking for. If I don't understand something, I always ask. I never did the VHHH-EGLL the long way or eastward route before. Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

Edited by Vinny003

Hi, Emirates380!

I know how to program the route into the FMC. I just don't know how the pilots program the VHHH-EGLL route the long way into the FMC which enables them to fly from VHHH-EGLL the long way or eastward or about 11,300 miles or about 22 hours which the boeing 777-200LR record distance. I searched on the internet about how the pilots programmed the EGLL-VHHH the long way or eastward route into the FMC but I cannot seem to find what I'm looking for. If I don't understand something, I always ask. I never did the VHHH-EGLL the long way or eastward route before. Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

I would just take a route-builder like PFPX and build the route by myself, track after track.

"added 777-200ER variant with Pratt&Whitney PW4090 engine option. This variant comes as a different aircraft with lots of new liveries"

I did not get new liveries. I only found one single livery (200 House) for the 200ER...

Edited by frankbyte

"added 777-200ER variant with Pratt&Whitney PW4090 engine option. This variant comes as a different aircraft with lots of new liveries"

I did not get new liveries. I only found one single livery (200 House) for the 200ER...

I thought there would be more liveries as well lol.