Auto-start problems

KissTimone

Several times, i've tried to use auto-start - and what happends is i get the message "too high rpm for auto-start". I think its because of windy conditions especially if i start the simulator with wind in my tail. any1 else experience this?

I have a lots of small very diffuse issues with this airplane, and im trying to work out if there are surtain combinations of other software running in windows background or other plug-in that creates an enviroment for unstability.

Since i got this plane i acctually made x-plane exit both to a blue-screen in windows or just frozzen the whole computer.

Question to others out there running x-p 64 & saab, win7.... how much RAM do you have and do any1 else experience diffuse problems? I have 8gb, and running on a high-end AMD R9 290X 4gb card, have i7 processor 4core 2.6ghz... and i've noticed i have almost 5fps less than any other plane im using in x-plane. I also notice a remarkable framedrop when i turn flood lights on in cockpit... 

But OMG i really like this plane a lot!!! its a really beuty. My favourite nr2, but for me beilve it was just lil bit too expensive had to have it anyway because i want to own a plane manufactured in my conuntry.

Try disabling all your plug ins from within X-Plane, except Gizmo, and then see if it happens again.  If not, start to enable 1 plug in at a time to find out if there is a conflict between Gizmo and any other plug in.  

It's definitely not the add on because I also run 64 bit XP with Windows 7 and I have no issues.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the help.... i uninstalled all plugg-ins.. and reinstalled them one after another until all were done, and now I don't experience this problem anymore....

Anyway.. staring manual is just as quickly as the autostart and after few hours the logic of SAAB is just very logic and not a problem anymore...