FSEconomy

Toby Rice

I can't login to FSE in XP10.....my login info is correct and I can login on website.  are the servers down?

I had problems off and on yesterday afternoon getting flights to log. One in three would fail. The way the X-plane FSE plugin works, it only tries once and never again. The FSX/9 clients will re-try after a period; wish the developer would implement that for XPX. 

I had problems off and on yesterday afternoon getting flights to log. One in three would fail. The way the X-plane FSE plugin works, it only tries once and never again. The FSX/9 clients will re-try after a period; wish the developer would implement that for XPX. 

I know it glitches, even though I use v9, as I've heard of it before. But I know of some using some versions of Python/X-Economy/etc and making it work.

I say if you can log in at all, you're good :D

I can't login to FSE in XP10.....my login info is correct and I can login on website. are the servers down?

<br />Login information for the website and the so called "game world" are different... Make sure you use the correct one for the plugin. <br /><br />From Android with Love. And Tapatalk. <br /><br />
  • Upvote 1