Skymaxx Pro 1.3 pink contours problem!

forsuv

It's not a skymaxx issue, but a Nvidia issue with their latest driver. Turn off atmospheric scattering. I think that's is the rendering setting as I am not in front of my computer.

Sent via Taptalk. System specs: OS-Windows 8, MB-Gigabyte Z87X OC Force, Processor-4770K, GC-PNY 780 Ti, RAM-16Gb.

I worked with someone in another community that had the same issue. It has to do with the latest nvidia driver with or without Skymaxx. Your issue is strange, along with the other user above.

Can I ask you to roll back your driver and test?

Boricuia- can you provide some more information ie a screenshot and your log.txt?

I cannot duplicate this issue on two machines, your help can possibly find the cause....

I worked with someone in another community that had the same issue. It has to do with the latest nvidia driver with or without Skymaxx. Your issue is strange, along with the other user above.

Can I ask you to roll back your driver and test?

Boricuia- can you provide some more information ie a screenshot and your log.txt?

I cannot duplicate this issue on two machines, your help can possibly find the cause....

Here is a screenshot

Capture-4.jpg

Link to Log.txt

https://secure.logmein.com/f?00_y2j0cfShRf6PGdiFAi1Of1SpX1MjSo0mqXQi0AEc

I used to have an Nvidia card but when I heard that this problem was caused by the Nvidia drivers I decided to switch to AMD. As you can see, switching video cards didn't change anything. This really makes the whole x-plane experience horrible.

That picture is with HDR off, if I turn on HDR the clouds look horrible.

Edited by Boricua

I think you just missed my post.....I need more information to help, but im going to maintain my stance that it isnt Skymaxx until I can be proven wrong. If that is to happen then we can move towards a solution. This issue is only affecting a few people so we need help on your end not negative words...

Boricua your problem is different then forsuv,  his is a blending problem yours almost looks like artifacts in the scenery.....

Why Im thinking of it can you install the demo and give SkyMAXX a go from the demo without any other plugins......

Im wondering if something is wrong with the install.....or another plugin is a potential cause....

Maybe provide me a list of plugins used, this would also be helpful....

Edited by JohnMAXX