Problems with weather radar.

Anariaq

Hey new here.

I have some problems with weather radar. Actually I do not know if it should work at all.

But when ever I do it crashes X-plane. The log says that x-plane crashed because of Gizmo.

The way I replicate it, is to start the saab up, select weather on the map, then set the system to standby, Then whenever I try to select distance, x-plane crashes.

I do not know why it dos that. But kinda annoying. Though can fly the saab without any problem. So long I do not touch the weather system.

Also I have problem with the mini GPS not showing any info about coordinate and direction. But can see there is already a topic about it. Will monitor that one closely.

Ok i have been checking it out.

Tried with removing every plugin except gizmo, but that did not change anything.

Then tried different configuration of the weather radar. And the findings is that when I select normal, the weather radar works without problems. It shows the weather.

The only time it actually crash is when I select test and just push the distance. It will crash x-plane every time.

So the problem I have found, is that test dos not like me to change the distance.

Hope that helped.