Your 3 wishes for X-plane

Tom Knudsen

. <>

That the IXEG 737 gets released.

<>

I'm REALLY looking forward to this! Been watching Jan's videos on YouTube and really appreciate hearing a real 737 Captain spelling it out. Very, very cool.

Here's a link to one of them:

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Better water rendition and variation (different colors according to areas (deep blue in ocean, sandbank, tropical ambiance near island's coast,...)

2. A world weather engine who make weathers transitions smooth  (i hate this change from CAVOK to scattered during approach grrr)

3. An online multiplayer mode that matches LAN mode in terms of quality (others simmers seen with planes present inside aircraft files (with moving flaps + landing gear, condensation in high altitude, smoke during touchdown .... (but ok, that can be the role of those online networks)

• Upvote 4

Hi, guys!

My 3 wishes for x-plane 10.30 is the ability to fly over the north/south poles, make the x-plane's default aircraft a very high quality like the third party addons, and the ability to fly everywhere on earth including Antartica! Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...