SilverLining Not Crashing My Flights !

Tsetsoh

Greetings SkyMAXX team.

I want to say "Well Done!" for resolving the CTD issue.  I appreciate it.  I have flown several flights without one crash.

However, I did have an interesting experience in a recent flight.  I'm not sure what to make of it.  You can see in the first image below that X-Plane Real-Weather thinks that we are in a thunderstorm.  The weather radar on the panel indicates that we're in the middle of a big storm.  Very cloudy.   

But, outside the plane there are no clouds at all.  Perfectly clear.   I did experience some lightning and thunder, but not much.

Earlier in the flight I did have some cumulus clouds around the aircraft, but they disappeared as I reached this storm.  I was descending through 17,000 ft.  I should have been in the clouds.

Any guesses as to why the storm appeared this way?

SSGE_170_LRXP10v2_HD_2.png

SSGE_170_LRXP10v2_HD_4.png

This is something we are aware of and we are working out a solution.....

Thanks for the report :D 

Basically it has to do with how X-Plane handles visibility, when it reaches 0% our clouds do not draw.....

A couple others have pointed this out also,  we are able to reproduce the issues and expect a solution in the future......

• Upvote 1