UNS-1 support needed

robal

Hi Foks

Looking for real-life UNS-1 system users. I'm creating this for X-Plane, however due to lack of details and documentaion i need some support regarding that. There is lot of questions on many details i have, but if i could get answers i could create quite nice and realistic CDU. Is this good forum to ask for that? If not, maybe you know some good forum for real pilots, when i could ask my questions (as software developer).

This is an excellent forum to ask all kind of X-Plane related questions, the most talented developers in every field hang out around here, and real pilots too. You just need to be a bit patient since answers not alway come right away. I have no idea of what a UNS-1 is , so I'm sorry I can't assist you.

Edited by scubajuan_new

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Foks

Looking for real-life UNS-1 system users. I'm creating this for X-Plane, however due to lack of details and documentaion i need some support regarding that. There is lot of questions on many details i have, but if i could get answers i could create quite nice and realistic CDU. Is this good forum to ask for that? If not, maybe you know some good forum for real pilots, when i could ask my questions (as software developer).

Hi there,

Are you the developer of the UNS1 unit show in the following video?

http://youtu.be/r4gYsyQkstY

This one looks really really promising.

I'm going to do my best to get more info on these units, I know some pilots from our flying club that fly a citation with a UNS1.

Keep up the great work, this is a project I was eager to find.

Many xplane aircraft lack a good FMS and this one will fit many of them like the great Saab340.

Kind regards,

Jorik

Thanks for answers. Yes Jorik, this is mine movie - as you probably noticed there is more movies regarding that. I started some new version, which could be seen on this movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx0MRDN3U4w

I've also get this documentation, however it covers only general issues. I mean, there is quite big number of details not described at all (like screen items colors, general behaviour of cursor, labels etc.). That's why i'm looking for real-life pilots, who have been working with that and could provide some advices regarding lot of unknown details.