Something that will go nicely with Farms and Tree-lines

JohnMAXX

He, he, did not noticed the video in your reply John. :D   Cheers, AJ ;)

You know, I really have to say that without being corny....

Since you guys came up with all MAXX things and LES Team made Saab340A, my X-Plane life changed so much.

I am totally happy with my setup. I can now do outside views at any time for my videos and enjoy superb looking things outside of the cockpit.

I did not realize how much X-Plane can be enhanced by using professional, well thought and realistic add-ons and complex aircraft.

I can also tell that the response for customers is always there and the willingness to make things even better as well.

I am really happy and grateful for all MAX , LES and X-Aviation Teams gave us, as close to reality as the simulation can get.

Thank you guys and please, do not stop. :D

Cheers, AJ ;)

• Upvote 1

X-Plane 10 and MAXX should merge to make a whole new flight sim to make a modified XP11. So, take X-Plane 10 and improve the flight model and add some perks to make it qualify to be X-Plane 11. Then, just make MAXX products default scenery settings! Make the plugin to be a default XP script and you've got XP11 on steroids!

As said on another thread (by unknown), maybe call it "MAXX-Plane" :rolleyes:

And if you really want the best sim in the world, combine X-Plane 10, MAXX, LES, Alabeo, Carenado, PMDG (eventually, they will do XP I think) and all the best plugins!

Just think.... Ramzess 777 and LES Saab 340 (bugs fixed) as default aircraft! :wub:

***Huh?!?!.....uhhhh, what? Oh.....I was dreaming dear! Go back to sleep....*** :P