Take Command! Saab 340A Version 1.1 Update Released!

Cameron

Hi,

The framerates are now just GREAT! Thanks a lot Cameron for this. I get about 50-80% more fps than with the first version. So i am a very happy customer now :-)

I will have to learn flying it now (i didnt use it since months, waiting for the update).

So thanks again for this fantastic update!

Cheers

François

Edited by frankbyte

I noticed a strange behaviour of the DC AMP/VOLT selector. I'm not able to turn it from "EXT PWR" to "BAT ®" counter-clockwise. To monitor the right BAT AMP/VOLT you have to turn the switch all the way clockwise. It's possible to turn counter-clockwise in between, but once you went past BAT ® you have to go around again. Seems very unlikely to me that this is the way it is meant to be.

This is for sure no big issue, just wanted this to be on the list for "if one day you have plenty of time...."

Apart from minor hickups I enjoy the Saab more and more.

Cheers

Flo

Edit: Some nasty black flickering (milliseconds) texture/object streching wildly across the aft cockpit section if looking sideways or back. Happens from all points of view and zoom levels etc. Pics below (HDR mode), shadows overlay, W7-64, NVIDIA GTX 670.

post-7685-0-23760900-1392325124_thumb.jp

post-7685-0-18500800-1392325116_thumb.jp

post-7685-0-82352900-1392325118_thumb.jp

Edited by FloB

The nosewheel has been noted.  

My time is extremely limited until next friday and I am only able to check the forums for anything LES related for about 30-60 minutes each day.  After next Friday, things will return to normal and I can start working on the nosewheel and other things as per normal.

A fix for the nosewheel will come shortly after that.

Suggestion: Make the TQ 2D Panel also work as an pop-up just like for HDG and CRS via preferences.
Every time the condtion lever is moved the 2D then should pop up and stay for 2 secs and then disappear again.

I find myself constandly opening and closing the 2D window when setting the condition lever.

Best regards

Flo

Edited by FloB

• 1 year later...

Hi there,

Regarding the update, I am unable to access it.

I am viewing my full invoice on the x-aviation website.
On that invoice there is the 'Download links' title

Below that it says the following

Take Command! Saab 340A        Link expires: Sunday 10 August, 2014        3 downloads remaining

None of which actually link to anything. It is just light grey text with no link.
There is no other link on my invoice to any Take Command! Saab 340 page, website, downloader etc.

Your help would be greatly appreciated,

Kind regards,

Jack