1.3 installation issue

zzap_v

Good morning

I installed 1.3. but nothing appears in plugins menuand the plugin is not there. No skymaxx clouds,

The strange thing is that the x-plane clouds were still there and the "cloud detail" was functional in the rendering options, meaning that the installer did not work.

I uninstalled, reinstalled, ununstalled and updated x-plane, reinstalled in a clean x-plane, uninstalled and reinstalled again over the previous install... nothing.

Removed all other plugins, custom scenery...nothing.

Then I tried to reinstalled 1.2 and it was all good. Plugin in menu and skymaxx clouds on the sky.

After that I went for another install over the 1.2 from the setup-osx app of the 1.3.  Nothing.

Only this time there are no clouds at all.

I am attaching the log if it helps.

OSX 10.7.5 // MacPro // 12Gb ram // ATI 5770 1G // X-P 10.25r1

/Vanghelis

Log.txt

Thanks for the report!

The problem is clear in your log:

dlerror:dlopen(/Volumes/LaCie500/X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/SilverLining/64/mac.xpl, 6): Symbol not found: ___sincos_stret  Referenced from: /Volumes/LaCie500/X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/SilverLining/64/mac.xpl  Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib in /Volumes/LaCie500/X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/SilverLining/64/mac.xpl

We'll be looking into what may be causing this on your system and work on a fix as quickly as possible.

It seems that by updating our Mac development system to Mavericks (10.9.1), we inadvertently made the 1.3 build of SkyMaxxPro require MacOS 10.9. We're working on figuring out how to support earlier OS's.

For now - if you are running an older version of MacOS, you'll need to either stick with SMP 1.2 or update your OS. 

If you're running Windows or MacOS 10.9 or newer however, you should be good.