X-Plane.org truly shocks me!

Tom Knudsen

Valentin

I've said it before on another forum, and I'll say it here...if people like "ointment" decide to come in here and start slapping the staff, then he can expect to be slapped back.  We don't mind criticism, but we don't appreciate it when it's given in a disrespectful way.  If anyone has a problem, state the problem, provide a link, screenshot, quotes and then we can take it further.  Saying we are as bad as Brett, that's blatantly crossing the line.

Edited by Goran_M

Saying we are as bad as Brett

No, I've said

or you might be compared to Brett

It's not same deal.

Overall, I just say to be less sensitive and more focused on great behavior, relationship etc. I even don't care who ointment is or what he said, I just care about : this kind of reaction of self-defense or offending, I've seen it countless times already and that is a fact.

No, I've said

It's not same deal.

Overall, I just say to be less sensitive and more focused on great behavior, relationship etc. I even don't care who ointment is or what he said, I just care about : this kind of reaction of self-defense or offending, I've seen it countless times already and that is a fact.

NO ONE can EVER be compared to Brett.  Ever.  It's not possible in any way.

I would comment but nothing else really needs to be said. The .org is plagued with bad management, webmasters and mods. Their name is deceiving and service nonexistent.

Until something major happens over there, as in, a new staff, it will continue to be the awful cesspool of the X-Plane world that no one is proud of.

-NR

• Upvote 1

We all have our opinions on how things are run both here and there, and I encourage folks to enjoy our hobby as best you possibly can knowing what you know as you form your own opinion. 

The org certainly serves a purpose, and we're happy to say that X-Pilot does as well. Luckily, you as a user have a choice on where you'd like to visit on a daily basis, be it here, there, or both (and for those of you reprimanded for any reason you at least have other places to visit - I'm in that boat too). Keeping in mind what does or doesn't bother you, please consider what would be "healthier" for you as a choice of where to spend your minutes or hours and make the best of your valuable hobby time. 

No doubt, we all love X-Plane, and that's a common theme between the org and X-Pilot. It's easy to get fired up over this stuff, but ultimately we should not loose sight of the fact that it's important to enjoy it and the great people in the community that do exist above all.

I think, for the most part, people have said all they need to here in this thread and for that reason I'm going to close it in hopes that we can start other healthier and happier discussions about our hobby.

Cheers to all! :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1