FlyJSim announces 737-200!!!!!

SwissCyul

Half, or half assed?

But I digress. I've been keeping to myself up until now and I'm going to put that hat back on now.

If you don't have anything nice to say........

I know a lot of people are going to disagree with you, but your comment  pretty much sums up how I feel when I read about these releases, especially the FF ones.  There is a reason planes such as the IXEG, PMDG and LES SAAB  takes years to develop and there is a reason why the systems don't work right in FF or FJS planes.

I will say as far as I know FJS does not bill themselves as a hardcore systems developer so maybe I am being a little unfair. 

Edited by mike10

So that'll be two 737s now coming?

Don't want to sound dismissive, but it's going to be tough being up against the IXEG 737.

As much as I would like some sort of "master list" developers worked off of to spread resources evenly, they gotta do the planes that tickle their fancy or why even bother. Besides, I can't see why there wouldn't be room in the market for both.

Half, or half assed?

But I digress. I've been keeping to myself up until now and I'm going to put that hat back on now.

If you don't have anything nice to say..........

Please put that Hat back on and leave it on,Or better yet,Pull it completely  over your Head .How can you bash a product that hasn't been released? You are one of the rudest people I've meet in The X-Plane Community. You may be good with code,but your lack of decency towards other people and fellow developers shows me what a shallow person you are.

Please put that Hat back on and leave it on,Or better yet,Pull it completely  over your Head .How can you bash a product that hasn't been released? You are one of the rudest people I've meet in The X-Plane Community. You may be good with code,but your lack of decency towards other people and fellow developers shows me what a shallow person you are.

Oh no. I've upset the fanboys. 

This is clearly a cheap move to take advantage of the enthusiasm built up around other products coming to market.

If you can't see that maybe you should pull your head out of your collective asses.

This "AMAZING OMG I JUST WET MY PANTS" product will be shallower than the kiddies wading pool, and about as nice to swim in.

This won't even be 1% the quality of the other product if you're willing to wait for it.

Imagine what the world would be like if we all told the truth instead of glossing shit over day in, day out, afraid to hurt someones poor widdle feelings.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4