MAXX FX

JohnMAXX

Ok we have many different approaches to scenery one , we feel one angle  is giving the user the ability to have complete control of the colors, gamma, saturation in the simulator...........

By giving you this control you can tweak XPX to your specific liking.  Again we listen to the concerns of the community and our plugin will, hopefully, further extend X-Plane into the future of simulation...

I want some screenshots to do the talking right now as you can see you have complete control.  This is an early ALPHA look but shipped with the product will be a series of settings to bring different themes along with the "power user" option for you to develop your own themes.  We knew it was important to give you control since not all monitors are the same.  Also you will be able to create your own themes and share them with the community.....

OK enough talking here are a few screenshots for you to enjoy.....

Here is one showing the UI with a live preview of the changes, on the left is default and on the right is MAXX FX in action:

tcBcOwb.jpg

OK a few more:

uyWnHwX.jpg

9ewORex.jpg

1nZkxoK.jpg

aX4oYkO.jpg

Keep in mind this is an early look I hope you enjoy what we have going on.....

• Upvote 1

I have to say,

This simply and purely amazing, stunning, eye-catching! Everything I've wanted for X-Plane since I got it.

I'll be the first buyer, taking X-Plane 10 to new heights. Unique looks for everyone, a plethora of colorful

and contrasted sets.

I can't wait!  :D

• Upvote 2

I have to say,

This simply and purely amazing, stunning, eye-catching! Everything I've wanted for X-Plane since I got it.

I'll be the first buyer, taking X-Plane 10 to new heights. Unique looks for everyone, a plethora of colorful

and contrasted sets.

I can't wait!  :D

Keep in mind this is a small window into the possibilities,  you will be able to have a million different looks.....this should suit a lot of people

The default textures a great but need some highlighting to really pop......Im playing with settings and getting really stoked!     

• Upvote 2

Awesome! it'll be perfect with HDR rendering 

it's really nice to see that quantity of projects that you are working on...My dream is WaterMAXX based on SunDog's technology (just like SMP)  :P as the default water looks too blackish  

Edited by mtaxp
  • Upvote 2

I think most of these effects can already be changed using the graphics card control panel in Windows?

We have a bit more then just a few color settings going on here......

As we work out the finer details I will highlight more features soon......

Edited by JohnMAXX
  • Upvote 1

I just love the way you want to input your skills into X-Plane world !

100% for that, that will as you said give us the possibility to tweak up the raw display as we want !

Then we'll have Water MAXX, possibly with great high altitudes contrails that will be awesome !

Thanks for sticking on your quest of " always looking for the best " John !

• Upvote 2

One request would be plenty of presets, as someone who likes pretty visuals but has a child's understanding of how colours affect each other...

I am working on a bunch now, I am trying to strike a balance between practicality and visual appeal :D

But Scotchegg you will see how intuitive the controls are ;)

• Upvote 1

John, great news and great job, will be definitely interested.

Seems like MAX FX will take care of everything else but clouds, I would even incorporate future Water Maxx in it also.

I will be looking forward to your replies here just hope that this crash on Goran's back you mentioned in the other thread will not distract you too much. :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just had to say that because you made me laughing after I read your reply.

Seriously, excellent job, you guys really make a difference in a way X-Plane looks, love it. :)    Cheers, AJ ;)

• Upvote 1