FSAdventureSky

Gera

Hi Guys....

I have been making "Adventure Flights" and Missions for FS9 and FSX....Now in XPlane......hope you like them I will be uploading the first one with scenery objects and a thrilling story soon...............nice to be in Xplane. ;D

Sounds Interesting Gera... looking forward to your release.

What I would love to see for XP is some FS quality aircraft, done in the MU-2 style, I'd give my leg for a high quality GA plane, like an A2A-Accusim in XP.

With JeanLuc, releasing the 430 & 530 GPS, and what Indi is working on with the Sandel, looks like XP is in store for some great advancements.

This is just my opinion, nothing more.

ed

I just recently made my first mission for fsx.. I'd be curious how you do them in xplane?

Most likely you will have to write a plug in for it.

Here is a good example to look at. Its called "Gravel Express" its pretty cool. Nills was the mastermind behind it, he may have some tips for you.

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=29064&pid=328151&mode=threaded&start=

Downlad

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=3945

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya Gera,

Are you able to create missions using the standard XP 922? Or do you need some plug-ins?

Hi Guys....

I have been making "Adventure Flights" and Missions for FS9 and FSX....Now in XPlane......hope you like them I will be uploading the first one with scenery objects and a thrilling story soon...............nice to be in Xplane. ;D