Sign in to follow this  
iGoApp

Survey: gadgets that Saab pilots use

Gadgets  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following computers and gadgets do you have AND use? (Please select multiple responses if necessary)

• Windows computer
    • Mac computer
    • iPhone
    • iPad
    • Android

Hello, fellow pilots.

Could you please respond to the survey? I am trying to figure out what kind of gadgets people have. Your responses are much appreciated.

Thank you!

Thank you everybody for responding to the survey. If you have not had a chance yet, could you please take your time to answer the question? Much appreciated!

I use Plan G to create my VOR to VOR routes and to follow the flight on its moving map. Other than that, I use Navigraph charts and their chart viewer to set up the departure and arrival correctly.

I use the old version of JeppView for approach cards and put the appropriate ones into the e-book reader. Plan-G for creating the flight plan (and for flight tracking if using the autopilot). If navigating with dead reckoning then E6B computer ("hardware" one :) ).

Hi, guys!

I looked on the internet but I cannot seem to find what I'm looking for. Is there a VOR to VOR charts which have a moving map for the ipad? Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent