Crew & Pax for X-Plane 10

vpil0t

I've been working on a plugin for the CRJ-200 which simulates the co-pilot, flight attendant, ground crew and passengers in a realistic way.

For now it's only for the CRJ-200 (my favorite plane) but other popular planes should follow.

A few features :

- Fully voiced co-pilot, flight attendant, public announcements and even ground crew. All done by professional voice actors.

- Fully voiced, realistic and dynamic checklists for the CRJ-200. And the co-pilot will perform its duties during landing/take-off. It's like a light (but still very realistic) version of FS2Crew.

- Generate a dispatch sheet with a realistic schedule, Fuel/CG/VSpeeds calculations, METAR data etc.

- Flight scoring and passengers reactions (like in the excellent FSX plugin FSPassengers). Your passengers will react if you perform dangerous maneuvers, applaud your nice landing but won't be happy if you don't follow the announced schedule.

- Fully customizable flights (origin/destination, passengers, cargo etc). Each flight can be logged in HTML format.

- You can even order a coffee from the flight attendant while cruising. Yup, it took me two days to code this, i regret nothing.

If you enjoy the CRJ-200 and flying in a realistic way, I think you will love this plugin.

• Upvote 11

SO great...what we really need in XP to get more immersion on IFR flights.

How about the price?

To be determined but it won't be very costly. I should have more infos in a few days.

IFR flights are great with the plugin, it's really cool not to fly in a ghost plane anymore. For example, the co-pilot will remind you to program the approach when nearing the destination airport. Following the release (once I'm sure there no bugs), I'd like to implement chit-chat like the co-pilot marveling at the scenery or the flight attendant randomly entering the cockpit to ask pilots if they want something to drink. I know it can sound silly but this kind of little things can really reduce the "dryness" of this otherwise excellent sim.

To be determined but it won't be very costly. I should have more infos in a few days.

IFR flights are great with the plugin, it's really cool not to fly in a ghost plane anymore. For example, the co-pilot will remind you to program the approach when nearing the destination airport. Following the release (once I'm sure there no bugs), I'd like to implement chit-chat like the co-pilot marveling at the scenery or the flight attendant randomly entering the cockpit to ask pilots if they want something to drink. I know it can sound silly but this kind of little things can really reduce the "dryness" of this otherwise excellent sim.

No silly at all, at least for me.

In FSX I used to play relaxing music while taxiing after landing. If you can add that option too would be great, like selecting a mp3/wave among a short list. Guantanamera is my favourite because It makes me recall my first trip to Bahamas when I was teenager. They used to play it a lot on board during the 80's.

Edited by Leporello

I sure hope you drop those pictures<br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes you'll be able to deactivate the pictures/text or the sounds.

Insta-Buy for me, are there any other versions you planning on making?

I will probably run a poll to know what customers want next.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes.

This product is somewhat unique in it's approach* and we have been in discussions this week about moving it forward for packaging.

(The CRJ has multiple variants from multiple vendors...)

I'll be looking at it in the next day or two to determine exactly what's required to turn it into saleable product.

Shouldn't be long after that...

FYI the plugin is 99% done on my side, just waiting for Ben to look at it and work his magic to bundle it as a releasable product for beta-testing.

I'm planning on doing a version for the Ramzzess and Philipp's 777 and 757 later this year. I just love these planes.

• Upvote 4

FYI the plugin is 99% done on my side, just waiting for Ben to look at it and work his magic to bundle it as a releasable product for beta-testing.

I'm planning on doing a version for the Ramzzess and Philipp's 777 and 757 later this year. I just love these planes.

Mind if we spread the word? Seems so secretive.

vpil0t, on 24 Apr 2014 - 2:36 PM, said:snapback.png

Looking forward to it

This looks promising but I think you should take it a step further and make it available with many of the (freeware) popular x-plane aircraft, like the xpp a330's and the x737, and the x-plane 10 default 747. That would make the plugin above and beyond, and it will appeal to everyone in x-plane. :)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How the hell i missed this! 
Marvelous!!!

FS Passenger add-on was one of my favorites for Flight Simulator X, still looking for an addon like that.  It makes you feel you are not alone.
If any update for SSG 747, going to buy it.  LF for it!