Leading Edge Simulations Saab 340A Experience

arb65912

I don't really want to get into the mud of this thread, but just wanted to point out that most customers that spend time writing fairly lengthy replies like Longranger did do so because they care about the product. They care and want you to make good products for us to enjoy.

That said, I am really excited for things to come. Both the Saab update and the Citation. I want to like the Saab more than I currently do (please don't misunderstand, I still like it a lot) and it seems the upcoming fixes will finally take care of some of these issues :)

I don't really want to get into the mud of this thread, but just wanted to point out that most customers that spend time writing fairly lengthy replies like Longranger did do so because they care about the product. They care and want you to make good products for us to enjoy. That said, I am really excited for things to come. Both the Saab update and the Citation. I want to like the Saab more than I currently do (please don't misunderstand, I still like it a lot) and it seems the upcoming fixes will finally take care of some of these issues :)

Go read other topics or posts (especially on other forums) Longranger has replied to over the years. Otherwise I agree 100% with what you have stated and I believe Jim, Goran, and Theo have done a fantastic job of listening and implementing customer requests. That's all I'm going to say about that. ;)

• 2 months later...