Clouds color

xfan

post-152-0-77901700-1389177072_thumb.pngI am quite happy with skyMaxx except for one issue :

Clouds in general and most of all fair weather  clouds such as cumulus are blue. I know that there might be some light bluish tint sometimes due to oxygen. But here, the effect is much exaggerated.

I tried different sky color options but got no significant result. I would like to lower the cloud colors saturation without changing the color of the sky itself. Is there a way?

Clouds are NOT always blue: http://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/skymaxx-p-101.html <---- These images are unaltered.

This is dependent on your settings, including the sky colors AND time of day. Be sure that when you select a new sky color you properly re-load it within sim.

No, you cannot change such saturation without changing sky as well. The sim depends on these things as a whole. You can certainly create or download a new sky color set to your liking, however.