Boeing 747-400

Goran_M

We plan on completing it, we just don't know when.

The great majority of our focus is on the Citation for the moment.  I sometimes throw in some modelling work on the 744 and 742.

Goran

Planning to complete it? Wauw, that sounds promising! Are there any preview screenshots available to get a feel for it? 

Why should my name be Sarah Conor. And i don't believe you won't be finish before 2029, it is insane. you guys have just a lot of time for making this aircraft. Michael Chang use 3-4 year on his aircrafts. You guys have used 5 year, and your are not even near finish with the Boeing 747

Edited by gabriel2288
  • Downvote 1

Why should my name be Sarah Conor. And i don't believe you won't be finish before 2029, it is insane. you guys have just a lot of time for making this aircraft. Michael Chang use 3-4 year on his aircrafts. You guys have used 5 year, and your are not even near finish with the Boeing 747

Right... and what have they finished? The Saab... The DC-3... Not to mention the countless projects they're currently working on. 

Perhaps since development seems to be your forte, you could whip up a fully modeled 747 in the next few weeks? Thought so.

Stop making assumptions. 

Edited by Oliver

Why should my name be Sarah Conor. 

Terminator joke.

And i don't believe you won't be finish before 2029, it is insane. you guys have just a lot of time for making this aircraft. Michael Chang use 3-4 year on his aircrafts.

Michael Chang is a full time student doing this for FREE. Be happy he's even working on it. Or you could make one.

Reality check: No one owes you anything. These aircraft will be done they moment they're done, and not a second sooner.

• Upvote 1

Gabriel, 

Ben is just messing with you so need to get snippy with how long it takes a developer to make an add on.

If Michael Chang takes 3-4 years to make a 787, then good for him.  We're not really competing with anyone else when it comes to how fast we make add ons.  We make them at our own pace and we want to make them properly.

To answer your questions, we don't know when the 747 will be finished.  But it's safe to say it won't be out until after XP 11 is out.  

Goran

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 9/7/2013 at 11:30 AM, Ahmed said:

Yea, but they started devloping in 2010.. so maybe... huh

That's kind of funny, considering the real aircraft only took 36 months to design and deliver.  Even funnier when you consider that the 36 month timeline started with the purchase of the land in Seattle, and they had to build the gigantic factory before they got to work in earnest on the aircraft itself....LOL.

Tim

• Upvote 1