Official in-sim previews!

Hi, All,

We'd like to show some in sim progress shots as we get closer to the release of the Sundowner.

Hope you enjoy! ;)

Please note: These photos depict work in progress. There are still a few things to add, including glass over instruments and around the cockpit itself! We'll continually update this thread with new pics and progression updates as time permits.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I have been looking forward to seeing this, but it seems like most the images in this forum show up as a vacant space in my computer. I use Safari in a mac, and have tried with Chrome and Firefox as well to no avail... The fact that I have a lot of interest in this aircraft has prompted me to post. Is there something that mac users around here do to make it work? Or is it just me...

Thanks!

-Alvin

P.S Since this is one of my first posts, I just wanted to say how much I love this place... I have really enjoyed the products I have bought from the developers of this community, and I am looking forward to more.

I have been looking forward to seeing this, but it seems like most the images in this forum show up as a vacant space in my computer. I use Safari in a mac, and have tried with Chrome and Firefox as well to no avail... The fact that I have a lot of interest in this aircraft has prompted me to post. Is there something that mac users around here do to make it work? Or is it just me...

Thanks!

-Alvin

P.S Since this is one of my first posts, I just wanted to say how much I love this place... I have really enjoyed the products I have bought from the developers of this community, and I am looking forward to more.

quite unusual problems you are having.

Can you clarify whether you are seeing just empty spaces or do you actually have broken link images?

If they show a broken link, what happens when you try to right click the icon and go directly to imageshack to view them?

Quite a few of us on the forums are using Mac's and not having these issues.

Goran

Thanks for the response. In the case of this particular one, there is nothing in my browser as in some other select cases, there is an other handful that has broken link signs, and another minority that actually does show. Most of them have the broken link sign so I'll give it a try. Thank you so much!

-Alvin

Edit: It is working now. Apparently my web provider was filtering it accidentaly. The pictures are truly breathtaking! i can't wait. Thanks again.