RealLandIsrael XP10

mtaxp

How many VRAM do you have?

Becuase it's a really heavy photoreal in terms of using VRAM , IMO you'll need a 4GB card to run it at extreme .

ZL varies depends on the area* , some areas are ZL17 , but areas that are close to airports are somthing like pure ZL18 and even a bit more , somthing between 18 and 19 .

In an airport's area we also use decals that addes some very sharp detail , you can judge by this screens above and see that it's extremly sharp :)

* As I remeber you know , some areas are completly blurred , that's because of security etc ...

Edited by mtaxp

• 3 weeks later...

I am in Israel right now. You couldn't have made Tel Aviv or Ben Gurion Airport any more accurate than it is now. The buildings with the cranes and the city just wowed me. 

Long story short, BEST SCENERY EVER.                                                                                      (thank you very much) !תודה רבה לך

Thanks alot for kind words!

Yes we are , actually we did add some landmarks to haifa meanwhile but the focus right now in on LLHZ area as it's the "capital" of GA in the country .

A big part of haifa should come in 0.8 and the rest will come in 0.9 .

Netanya will be in 0.8 as you can see it in the new approach to RW21 in LLBG , and when you are flying VFR to haifa from LLHZ , and it has a very important VOR near the city , which is used mainly to northern departures from LLBG ( I think they used it alot this time because of the situation and rockets that came from south and etc ... -_- )

I think Eilat will come much later I thing , all the focus is on VFR routes .

BTW LLBG should be updated soon , nothing really major but I think you'll notice some new stuff mainly in TR3 (New tower should be modeled , it's still a WIP in real life but it's almost done)

Edited by mtaxp
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw that someday you posted at VATIL , we are all there , most of the people there use FSX , some P3D and some Xplane.

it's a small community , there are 6-7 Xplane pilots there.

The thing is that you need to be a valid member there (you need to change your vatsim settings so that you belong to VATIL) , in order to see the forums that you can't see (many of the topics there are Xplane related)

• 2 months later...

Nice shot!

But are you expecting a new version of RLI , or are you talking about the coming V2 of LLBG?

if you are talking about 07W it was already released back in march. (in the org library , didn't do it here because it's a big file , too big and can't put mirrors here...)

and just a heads up there should be 0.7.2W version of RLI released at the same time with LLBG V2.

Edited by ixpt

Before I uploaded the last RLI complete version I had a nice version of LLBG.

Since than the actual version from X-Plane  (creator tgd see image ) is an ugly persiflage of

the older one I had  - but I don't remember from where to download it again.

I am talking about LLBG as seen on your page....( like on the second image)

post-9227-0-27670600-1433693677_thumb.jp

post-9227-0-39020500-1433693893_thumb.jp

I believe it's related to the gateway airports , make sure that in scenery_packs.ini you have LLBG above the global airports.

I don't remeber if I did any exclusion zones thpugh so there might be a conflict , in this case you can add them by your self ( I can't upload any update as I only have the newer in-development V2 version)