Loading flight plans (xpflightplanner) into CRJ

lauramks

I found a flight planning tool called xpflightplanner that does a great job of making .fms flight plans for x-plane. My challenge is how to get them into the FMS on the CRJ200? I tried going to the flight plan button and entering the origin and destination airports then entering the flight plan name on the scratchpad and clicking on the route (2LK) button. I read the manual and searched online. I know it is something simple that I am just missing? Help?

Cameron, Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. It keeps me interested and flying your plane. I have been very impressed with the work you have done. I do a lot of flying with Delta Virtual Airlines and love the environment they have created. Sadly they are stuck in the FSX world and so I fly the default CRJ 700. It is ok but your plane reminds me of the fun I had as an Air Force pilot. :-) Thanks for putting so much work into it and I will spend more time reading the manual :-)