Froogle agrees XP is the future. And....

scotchegg

Yes I did call Ben a dick. I did that because when presented with two possibilities; 1) Froogle is a well-intentioned vlogger trying to get some free stuff to show Xplane in the best light or 2) Froogle is a freeloading shyster trying to deprive hardworking devs of funds just to make a name for himself and buy himself more expensive headphones, Ben chose to read intention 2. Now I do regret calling you a dick Ben, that was ill considered. I have no proof you're a dick 24hrs a day but on this occasion, I read automatically choosing to believe the worst of someone as being a dick. I should have used present continuous and not present simple. Hope that's clear.

Well, that's telling. Considering Ben NEVER made any kind of mention that Froogle was trying to save cash to purchase more toys. You really read it that far wrong? I mean, the comment was pretty direct, so this is a head scratcher...

but there were also some posts supporting Ben so I don't buy this for one minute.

You don't have to buy it, but you'll be lying to yourself in the meantime.

And as for being off centre? As the topic starter I feel a bit better qualified than you to talk about its intention, and Ben dragged it so far off centre he went into the bushes with it to give it a kicking.

This may be the most assinine comment of the day. The dispute is not about the original purpose of this topic. You know where it went, no matter the path. It is your thought process as to what I am conveying to you that is off. Don't mince words. There's a reason I distinguished with the word "point" and not "thread."

Im afraid to reach out sometimes, I have seen some FSX users destroy good things in the name of their abandoned simulator.  With that said Im not against Froogle but he does need to establish himself as a user of X-Plane in order to gain our trust.  I have my finger on the pulse of whats going on with X-Plane and he hasn't been a part of it.  A big part of what I do is keep in touch with the community.  and the more I think about it Mr. Froogle needs to get his hands dirty before he gets any recognition. 

Guys its that simple, it really is......

Duly noted...  I am glad I overcame my fears of something new and bought X-Plane...  It is my primary sim and I only use FSX when I want to experience something that is not yet offered (or that I know of) in the X-Plane community.

• Upvote 1

Yes I did call Ben a dick. I did that because when presented with two possibilities; 1) Froogle is a well-intentioned vlogger trying to get some free stuff to show Xplane in the best light or 2) Froogle is a freeloading shyster trying to deprive hardworking devs of funds just to make a name for himself and buy himself more expensive headphones, Ben chose to read intention 2.

EDIT: Nevermind, joining this discussion is a waste of time. Moving back to the screenshot section :)

Edited by hobofat