What did you fly today?

Maxime

LSZH-LFMN/Zurich-Nice Jardesign A320neo 

I can recommend this route to anyone who likes sightseeing!!! I took off from Zurich and bursted through the low clouds. Then continued climbing and turning south over the alps. The flight takes about 50 minutes and the scenery you get to see is absolutely stunning!!! 

Sj3zAQ0.png

7vHiOKj.jpg

W2YTyZS.jpg

sKthpEg.png

• Upvote 7

Wow, that 182 looks super luxurious compared to the beat-up 152s I fly... Must cost a fortune though!  :lol:

It's actually a 172! I used to fly an extremely beat up 152 but I've started training with friend CFIs who don't charge for the training so I've increased my airplane budget  :D

• Upvote 1

Ah! Took a guess from your flair, never seen a 172 with the side vents...

I'm jealous of how much you've flown... I'm at 60 hours and not escaped the 152 yet... aren't really any better options where I fly, whatever you hire will be guaranteed to have 20 years under its belt and only enough work done to keep it airworthy! Still great fun to fly though  :D

• Upvote 1

Ah! Took a guess from your flair, never seen a 172 with the side vents...

I'm jealous of how much you've flown... I'm at 60 hours and not escaped the 152 yet... aren't really any better options where I fly, whatever you hire will be guaranteed to have 20 years under its belt and only enough work done to keep it airworthy! Still great fun to fly though  :D

Well give me a shout if you're ever in the Sarasota, Florida area and we'll take a 172 to lunch somewhere!  ;)