What did you fly today?

Maxime

For my last flight of this spring break, having to quit X-Plane for a while and focusing on finishing school and work at the same time, I have a special collage for you all. 

Alitalia Flight 615

Boston - Rome

Flight Time 8 Hours

At gate in Boston, loading up for departure:

y5sveYH.jpg

Morning over the Atlantic, showing off that special 2015 EXPO livery:

BCcx81p.jpg

DjqqMiC.jpg

Touching down at Rome RWY 16R 

RPPggvG.jpgAt the gate in Rome, .3x1000kgs fuel left. 5 Minutes to spare! 

1fpTSRR.png

Hope everyone enjoyed their break, Happy Easter. Happy flying!

• Upvote 8

CYXX-PHLI resulting in fatal crash at PHLI. The flight management computer was being glitchy from the beginning, but on descent it became apparent that I would have to mickey-mouse it if I was actually going to use the ILS. It flew me a constant 5km east of the route displayed in the cockpit, including on final approach, and almost ploughed me into the mountain beside PHLI. I then circled once and attempted to land, and was a bit too stressed to remember that I was still well about 200 knots and flaps at 10. I hit the runway pretty hard and bounced. Moral of the story is turn around and land if your computer seems to be going bonkers over a simple flight plan. I love and hate this plane, it's such a beautiful and simple one to fly but when it has a problem it has a serious problem. I'm going to go for another flight now, PHLI to PHKO to see if it happens again. 

11092820_10206666096960889_1733342837850

11140188_10206666242524528_1557158235115

• Upvote 1

DHL 757-200SF from Bristol, UK (EGGD) to Southampton, UK (EGHI)

Short hop to enjoy great Pilot Plus sceneries for above airports, as well as great freeware UK Pro scenery by Tony.

Haven't flown the FF 757 in a while and i have to admit it is surprisingly good after all those patches.

The 1990s DHL livery does look cool on the 757 and kind of nostalgic, doesn't it?

30hyfsw.png

219ulgm.png

xl9vty.png

• Upvote 10