What did you fly today?

Maxime

Sneaking in just before official night?   :P

Nah... just a routine flight to my favorite restaurant. Actually was my first flight with an issue. Landed and got comms issue with the G1000. Had to get light signals from the tower. Eventful flight but I definitely learned quite a bit.  :P

Seeing as it's not about what xplane we flew today, I flew a radio controlled shark. 

image.jpg

tomorrow I'll show me flying it to the local pizzeria for lunch. :lol:

You're one bitter little child. You must really be displeased with your life. FYI, perhaps your little mind wandered past the description of this thread - "What did you fly today?" No more, no less.

Some advice... Stop bitching about every single post I make on this forum and you'll learn to enjoy life quite a bit more. 

• Downvote 1

British Airways 179

London - New York

Boeing 777-200LR

I flew this one in sync with the real flight, except landed 6 minutes late after the real life BA179  :P 

Shortly after takeoff from Heathrow:

lBFpCqQ.png

Sunset over the U.K.

pezv5SZ.png

Stormy approach into JFK (I live here and the weather was loud tonight)

4UJmKuo.png

Final Approach

422gsLA.png

Docked at Terminal 7

6Zcmmyx.png

• Upvote 6

Not today, but on Saturday I did some airwork in preparation for flight grading this Friday in Bankstown

attachicon.gifLIV (1).jpg

Over Tsim Sha Tsui

attachicon.gifLIV (2).jpg

"Cessna India Victor, leaving Harbor, squawk 5277, 1500 feet on QNH 1017"

attachicon.gifLIV.jpg

Minimum level ops over port shelter (500' AMSL)

Be careful about posting real life photos... You're going to make the petulant child angry again...  :P 

Beautiful shots nonetheless. What are the airspace restrictions in HK? Similar to the US (Class B over cities) or similar to certain European countries with Class A over major cities? 

Edited by Oliver

Be careful about posting real life photos... You're going to make the petulant child angry again...  :P 

Beautiful shots nonetheless. What are the airspace restrictions in HK? Similar to the US (Class B over cities) or similar to certain European countries with Class A over major cities? 

Class C in controlled zones (starting from waglan zone at 2000', then there's harbor zone 1500' westbound and 1000' eastbound, there's tuen mun zone at 800' and the aerodrome traffic zones at Hong Kong radar control's instruction.).

UCARAs (uncontrolled airspace reporting areas) which is New town at 2000', Tolo at 3000', Mirs Bay at 3000', Aerobatic area north of Mirs bay at 4000' (entry above 4000' will require permission from Hong Kong Zone control) and of course Shek Kong airfield, CTAF 123.60. 

Edit: Don't forget Port shelter, it's a major practice area

Edited by howardthepilot1999