What did you fly today?

Maxime

Look at the angle on that disk! Tug driver had the good sense to get off in case you took his head off with the default 206 flappy rotors!

C'mon, we wanna see you do that with the Dreamfoil 206.  Should nail it by next summer :)

6 Months later and it is done :)

Dreamfoil's 407 is an absolute beauty!

Burj Al Arab

eYSqPsf.jpg

Threading the needle

zdhEbmP.jpg

g5ZVFgU.jpg

And finally at Tyabb!

6jIFtFr.jpg

xV3YNxi.jpg

• Upvote 12

Took the 727-200F for a 500 nm trip from Poznan, Poland [EPPO] to Tallinn, Estonia [EETN].

After a short stop, continued to Rovaniemi, Finland [EFRO].

As for the airport sceneries quality, i think X-Plane is now on par with FSX. Totally immersive for me. As for the quantity... well, Rome wasn't built in a day.

For the curious:

Departure from Poznan runway 28. Flown VOR-VOR.

Arrival and approach into Tallinn was interesting. First a nice ARC/DME segment of arrival procedure. Then VOR approach for runway 08 and finally circle-to-land runway 26 :]

Departure from Tallinn runway 28. Flown VOR-VOR.

Briefed for ILS Yankee approach into Rovaniemi runway 21. Does anyone even reads this? ;] As soon as i broke out of clouds with airport situated right in front me i couldn't resist the temptation to shoot short visual approach :]

xqhxmg.png

jtmc5h.png

1075r80.png

34hj9ex.png

xnzssg.jpg

ev5fyq.png

sawchc.png

x1xg0y.png

10zr4ia.png

21lip13.png

ztfxpi.png

6fzakx.png

33kqcdy.png

n37tqt.png

• Upvote 15

What do you mean? Those pics are unedited.Just resized in PS

I mean that the textures on the plane are "simulated" reflections, to my knowledge they don't actually reflect what the environment around them is. Or am I wrong? If I'm not, I'm buying this plane when I have money.

Edited by Colin S

I mean that the textures on the plane are "simulated" reflections, to my knowledge they don't actually reflect what the environment around them is. Or am I wrong? If I'm not, I'm buying this plane when I have money.

I can't really comment on the reflections, but i feel like i have to recommend the flyjsim 732 to you. Back in the FS days i used to fly complex airliners only. The likes of PMDG, LevelD etc. While X-Plane still lacks sophisticated airliners (FF, JarDesign etc. aren't close yet, sorry), surprisingly the 727 along with it's smaller brother - the 737-200 - are planes i find myself spending most of the time with. They don't do proper engine simulation (EPR) nor have any kind of RNAV equipment installed (FMS, GPS), but still do feel most complete. Just yesterday i've "lost" half an hour calculating the weights and required fuel for 727-200F before i took her from Rovaniemi, Finland [EFRO] to Szczecin, Poland [EPSC]. And it was fun! ;)

FlyJSim 727 is a fantastic plane and the 737 is even better.

2ikfocp.png

14w66gg.png

157ko54.png

pzlu.png

;)

What do you mean? Those pics are unedited.Just resized in PS

And they are gorgeous by the way :)

Edited by niebieski
  • Upvote 9