What did you fly today?

Maxime

9 hours ago, Colin S said:

What is your Gamma setting, Jim? I just realized that it's not supposed to be that bright green. Since I'm doing an overhaul on the existing sceneries, I can address that. :)

Turned it up ages ago for some of my G2XPL scenery to look better. Have no idea at this time. Been a few weeks since opening up X-Plane.

Work schedule has me running right now. Will check when time allows and report back.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, just thought I would share a few photos of the E175 that I've recently purchased.  Going through the learning process in how to use the FMC for the E175.  Some of you may ask why did you choose the E175 when the new E170 has just came out, it's the new shiny.  Regrettably the E170 in my opinion is slightly overpriced.  I'm sure it's a fine aircraft would even after the $10.00 discount that I have, the aircraft was still cost $39.00 out the door.  As some of you may know, with the track record of aircraft developers, a lot of them do not evolve their aircraft over time and add features and enhancements.  Some do and some don't.  I can give you tons of examples of this behavior but it is what it is.  So for me $34.95 is about the extreme that I will pay.  But that's just me and my opinion.
The E175 appears to be shaping up a fine aircraft and looking forward to the latest update version 1.2 once version 1.50 of X-Plane has dropped.  The developer said they have enhancements to the aircraft and are just waiting for fuel calculation engine component of X-Plane to be finished.  I have noticed no flights I've done, that the aircraft does not burn fuel as much as it should.  That is a good thing but it does need to mimic the real thing if possible.  So enjoy the pictures more will be on the way over time.  

As a selfless plug, if if you have a desire to fly your flights withe an economy program for X-Plane, me and Mr. Mcbride are currently doing flights to generate income for my VA Allied Air Carrier on XPflier.net economy module network.  We're very small time right now and only have one aircraft available to fly which is the PC 12.  But if you like the aircraft enjoy flying the aircraft, you are always welcome to check it out. Make no mistake the network is rough around the edges but that's OK at least it gives you a purpose of your flights. Also to piggyback a thought, we signed up for sim buddy the free version to add another layer component to our flight simulation experience by auto log book entries and going up the ranks of your pilots career.  Thanks again for reading and enjoy the pictures

Dion Markgraf
AKA: Dionsol
Flight Simulation (X-Plane 10 pilot) & Aviation Enthusiast
Voice Com's channel: https://discord.gg/aH7x774
Youtuber: https://youtube.com/user/dionm01

E175_1.png

E175_2.png

E175_5.png

E175_6.png

E175_7.png

E175_9.png

Edited by Dionsol
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning, leaving Spokane KGEG to Juneau Alaska PAJN Carrying 78 Passengers and there gear. Expected bumpy flight in spots but over all a good flight.   Our Cuz Alt. today is expected at FL320 for most of the flight. Enjoy your flight and thank you for choosing ALLied Air Carrier  

E175_10.png

E175_11.png

• Upvote 3