weather cadran

michelpia

I just click on the wx position for see. I see greens zone in the HSI. I suppose that this button works. May be it's my pc.

It's just for know if this button is functionnal

thanks

Yes, the "Mode DIal" is functional.  You originally stated that you were getting a CTD, now you are stating that you see "green zones".  I'm still unclear as to what problem you are having.  

Setting the Mode Selector Dial on the WXP to "WX" will select the weather radar.  If the Sector Dial is set to "RR" on the Display Control Panel then the weather radar image will display on the EHSI. If you are seeing "all green", it is probably because the range on the weather radar is too small.  You can adjust the range using the "Range Dial" on the Weather Radar Control Panel.

I have another CTD without touch the wp button selection and I have a another CTD (with the Saab too).

I remark that if I open the XHSI plugin add with an aircraft like the saab (I have the same with the CRJ before the version 64bit) I have a CTD.

Probably it's too much for my pc and yesterday I fly with the saab and the xhsi (with only 2 cadran open ) and I obtain the fps around  26 for the saab . (I see the recommandations for the saab /pc configuration and I know that I can optimize with the menu of XP)

In fact I hope the next update optimize the fps.

My pc is W7 64 bit i7(3.4ghz) ram 8go gtx 570.

But I like this Saab .I like his feeling of fly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I do have a CTD each time I try to use the weather radar. I was able to reproduce the bug by only bringing the batteries and avionics online multiple times while sitting on the ground. 

All I have to do is move the radar selector beyond off. It will crash X-Plane every time.

Anyone else seem this?

System is a Mid 2010 Core i5 27'' iMac running Windows 8.1 on Bootcamp. X-Plane 10.22 64bit.

Regards,

Gabriel Silva

Hi All,

I do have a CTD each time I try to use the weather radar. I was able to reproduce the bug by only bringing the batteries and avionics online multiple times while sitting on the ground. 

All I have to do is move the radar selector beyond off. It will crash X-Plane every time.

Anyone else seem this?

System is a Mid 2010 Core i5 27'' iMac running Windows 8.1 on Bootcamp. X-Plane 10.22 64bit.

Regards,

Gabriel Silva

Gabriel,

Maybe you mis-stated what you were doing when you had the CTD?  With ONLY the batteries on, you CANNOT turn on the avionics. However, even if I turn the batteries on and put all the avionics switches in the on position, and then turn the weather mode dial to ANY position, I do NOT get a CTD.

Please clarify what you are doing o create this CTD.

Gabriel,

Maybe you mis-stated what you were doing when you had the CTD?  With ONLY the batteries on, you CANNOT turn on the avionics. However, even if I turn the batteries on and put all the avionics switches in the on position, and then turn the weather mode dial to ANY position, I do NOT get a CTD.

Please clarify what you are doing o create this CTD.

Dear Jim,

You are right, I also had the external power unit connected.

Like I said before, I was able to reproduce the CTD many times with the configurations mentioned above. I'll try to collect more data(maybe a video) to share with you. Should we keep talking here or can I reach you somewhere else?

Regards,

Gabriel Silva

FAA MEI CFII CFI CPL IFR MEL SEL 

Types C-550 / C-650 / CL-30