Well Done LES and X-Aviation

sichars1968

I would just like to say a big thank you and well done to Leading Edge Simulations and X-Aviation for the release of the Saab 340A, a real 'game changer' in every way.

Having taken time to read the excellent manuals/charts etc, the aircraft is a real masterpiece in so many ways. The flight model just 'feels right' and the systems are absolutely brilliantly simulated. Normally preferring GA aircraft I prefer to hand-fly as much as possible and this aircraft allows you to do just that if you wish. I have used the autopilot in all modes and they are all magnificently replicated. The sounds are the best I have heard on any model for X-Plane.

As I touched on above, the included manuals and charts are wonderfully well done, and this coupled with the excellent support on this website will mean any problems/questions are always quickly solved.

I am really looking forward to the new version with its performance enhancements, although I might add it runs well enough as it is.

I think it's about time I had another flight!!

Cheers

Simon     

• Upvote 4