[In Progress] Cargo Door and Handle not Animated on Cargo Variant

James Britnell

Hello,  

Using the Cargo Variant I have noticed that the Cargo Door and Handle are not animated. After comparison with the Passenger Variant I will offer the following observations of the Cargo Variant.

Placing the Cursor on the Cargo Door Handle I get the "pointing finger" symbol. Clicking the Left Mouse Button, I hear the sounds that I would associate with the Door Handle unlatching and turning - There is no animation of the Door Handle turning

Placing the Cursor on the Cargo Door I get an "open hand" symbol. Clicking the Left Mouse Button, I hear the sounds that I would associate with the Cargo Door transiting to the Open Position - There is no animation of the Cargo Door moving inwards then upwards.

Both Pointing and Open Hand symbols move to a position that I would associate with an Open Cargo Door.

After this sequence of events, the CARGO DOOR Annunciator on the DOOR WARNING PANEL is Illuminated.

There is no depiction of the Cargo Door in the Open Position and no opening appears in the fuselage.

I'm not sure whether this is an issue or whether this feature is not included in the Cargo Variant.

Once again, Thanks very much for your continued efforts, I hope this post is of value.

James Britnell.

• 5 months later...