[In Progress] Mini GPS does not display coordinates

t5e

I'm running the 340 on a Mac in X-Plane 10.22r2

I have tried the mini GPS and it seems, as if it does not find waypoints, at least it does not display the coordinates and hence does not calculate headings and distances.

I have entered the waypoints in upper case, as well as in lower case. The waypoints I used are definitely present in the Resources/default data/earth_fix.dat file.

Any hints?

Just wondering, if I am the only user with this issue.

I'd also appreciate any advise, how to support the analysis of the issue

I'm running X-Plane 10.22r2 64bit on Mac OS 10.8.5

Thus far you are the only one to say anything, both here or via support e-mail channels. It doesn't mean you're the only one (or it could), but we just haven't heard from anyone else.

MdMax may be onto something, but it would be you who needs to first try. What happens if you change the locale from comma to decimal?

• 1 month later...

Sorry for just guessing here, but I "guess" it won't hurt... :)

Have you checked if you have the latest X-Plane data update (from data.x-plane.com)? If the Saab reads the fix information from there, an outdated one might be the source of the issue.

Also, if you are using the UFMC, it typically allows you to overwrite the default XP data files with a new set compiled from the Navigraph ones. If you've done that, I'd try with a fresh set.

Edited by wotaskd

• 1 month later...